Sexy Halloween Costumes
Ladies, are you looking for a few ideas for sexy Halloween costumes? Some of the best sexy Halloween costume ideas for women don't bare it all but leave a little bit to the imagination. Halloween is the purrfect time to dress up as a playful and sexy kitten, complete with swishy tail and perky ears. Amongst the sexiest Halloween costumes for women you will find the vixen vampire, the naughty nurse, the fabulous firefighter, and any number of sexy characters from your favorite movie or TV show!
Page 1 | Page 2
Keeping up with more than one life can be a tiny bit exhausting, but what if you could live another life for only one day a month? Costumes help you bring out the parts that too often remain hidden What is more interesting
than dressing in a Top Gun Men's Flight Suit
on the night of Halloween? If you desire originality, a Miss Candy Cane ensemble
can be the perfect party outfit for you. Could it be time to make yourself and others elated? Your party costume is just where the celebration is at. Get a Captain Skullduggery Elite outfit
or a Treasure Chest Handbag
made to oooo and ahhhh your neighbors. Exactly what is there to lose? Go full-out this year. Your character didn't simply just stop with the outfit part of the party outfit; why would you? Pick up a few some White Hot Pants
, some Jolly Roger Boots
, or some Babydoll Shoes
and add to your costume.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie - Little Orphan Annie dresses up in a scarlet dress with white trim at the waist and about the collar, hem and sleeves, with vivid white tights, black colored footwear, and short curly scarlet hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dead Kennedys - Dress as the Kennedys: JFK, Bobby, Jackie, John John, etc. After that choose make up to make your body look dead.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anteater - Choose brown felt to create a cone-nosed halloween mask that ties behind your head. Chop eye holes and add two ears. Slip on all brown garments.
- DIY Costume Idea: Eggs over Easy - show off really revealing gear. Secure a carton of eggs to a headband and wear it on your head.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - wear a black sweatsuit. Stuff the shirt of your jeans, along with the tank top of your shirt to give your body an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra 'legs' by stuffing black pantyhose with wire and batting. Secure the legs to your shirt and afterward 'dangle' them from your forearms using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and attach to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Manager and Secretary - He has on a dress shirt and neck tie with slacks, and has messed-up hair, loosened neck tie, one side of the shirt untucked, and zipper unzipped. The woman wears a business skirt, blouse, and hair and clothes messed up like his. She has smeared make up, and the man has lip gloss kiss marks on his face and shirt collar.
- DIY Costume Idea: Christmas Present - Choose a square carton just right to cover over your body. Slash out the bottom, and cut slots for your head and arms. Cover the carton with Christmas wrapping cardboard, attach a substantial tag, and neck tie a bow round your head.
If you are trying to find both adults and kids party ensembles or acoutrements for yourself, you've arrived at the best costume
store. Consider, this will be a new outfit you'll make use of many times at costume parties, or perhaps to surprise people at regular parties! You'll be anything you wish for halloween or that interesting special event - so 'go for it'!