Sexy Pirate Costumes
Let's be honest, female pirates tend to already be fairly sexy. Our sexy pirate costumes, however, really heat up the typical outfit and make someone truly irresistible. A sexy pirate costume will include the trademark bodice and low-cut blouse, and will usually feature a short skirt or hot pants. We recommend a luxurious wig, high boots, and a sexy choker or jewelry to finish the look. Don't forget pistol and sword that may be necessary to fend of the many admirers!
Page 1 | Page 2
Life's a journey so why not experience everything life can offer and hop straight into a new life at least one day a year? Halloween costumes draw out the best in just about anyone, and provide you the opportunity to experience life as a whole unique individual. Are you channeling Pirate ? A person's wishes and dreams come to life when you sport a Rogue Pirate outfit
. Do you wish to recall your night constructing a ship or taking a walk the side of the wild? You'll also discover some Fishnets
and a Pirate Rogue outfit
that are sure to get you ready for any experience that comes your way! Go all out this season. Your unique character didn't simply just cease with the clothing part of the party outfit; why would you? Pick up some some Sparrow Boots
, a Pirate Patch and Earring
, or some Bernard Boots
and accessorize your outfit.
Did You Know?
- Pirates: A pirate lived belowdecks in dark, confined, and dirty quarters. Mice and roaches abounded in the innards of the vessel.
- DIY Costume Idea: Just Like Mommy - Dress up like a little girl who found her way into her mommy's closet. Put on a big button down shirt (buttoned incorrectly, of course), gaudy jewelry, and pumps several sizes too large. For that extra touch, put on bright red lipstick (make sure you miss your mouth!).
- DIY Costume Idea: Angus Young - dress in a velour blazer and shorts, whitened shirt, a loosened tie, and a schoolboy cap. Bring round a guitar.
- DIY Costume Idea: Exercise Class - Everybody puts on aerobics outfits from the 1980s, with vivid shades, sweat bands and leg warmers. The supervisor ought to be the teacher and steer the group.
- DIY Costume Idea: A Case of Bad Luck - Find a substantial box, slice slots for your biceps and legs, after that punch your head out of the shirt. Label the carton "BAD LUCK." dress in a head bandage, bandaids, carry crutches, and so on.
- DIY Costume Idea: Always a Bridesmaid - slip on an ancient, ripped bridesmaid dress, with torn stockings, messy hair, smeared make up, along with a crooked bridal veil on your head. Carry a busted-up bouquet of flowers that were obviously stolen out of the bride.
- DIY Costume Idea: Blind Umpire - dress in dark trousers with shin guards, a light blue short sleeved shirt, baseball cap, together with a face disguise. Put on dark colored sun glasses, and carry a whitened cane.
- Special Effects: Begin using blue eyeshadow strategically placed for replicating shock.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chipmunk - wear a brown hooded sweat suit (or footie pajamas). Buy some jet black fake fur and affix it down the back of the suit, including a piece hanging down to form a tail. Make brown ears out of felt and stick them to the hood of the suit.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fergie on the Dark-colored Eyed Peas - slip on short shorts with really high stockings, high top tennis footwear, a shirt together with a neck tie, together with a fedora. You'll need blond hair and high arched brows.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angel - show off a pure white shimmery dress, vivid white leggings, and whitened ballerina slippers. Make a halo out of wire covered in maribou. Fashion wings from wire covered with sheer fabric, cover with pure white feathers, and fix with straps around the arms and shoulders (like backpack straps).
Choose from our innumerable costume choices for your important costume party. Note, this will certainly be a perfect costume you will make use of again and again at costume parties, or even to surprise folks at standard parties! Seize your outfit this instant when they are still in store!