Perfect by themselves or as a complement to our Little Bo Peep or Shepherd costumes, these sheep costumes are sure ewe get you plenty of attention this year. In sizes to accommodate ewe and all of your little lambs, all of our sheep costumes are affordably priced and made with the best materials. Best of all, you can get a great sheep costume without leaving home. All you need to do is pick your favorite and click on it.
Are you wanting to appear more authoritative? A perfect costume can help you do just that. Arriving in the right outfit is one of the most familiar and recognizable traditions that goes back thousands of years, to observe one of the oldest holidays, Halloween. Changing into an individual you would love to be is specifically what Halloween is centred on. A Bratty Bo Peep costume can offer you the improvement that you need. Hop into a different life with a Shepherd Boy costume. It's time to try out something quite different, and possiby even be the center of attention. Whether or not you want to go out putting on a Pumpkin Flashlight or a Melchior costume, just the right halloween outfit is in this site, waiting for you. You'll find plenty of extras, from some Roman Sandals to a Pumpkin Basket, so you can finalize your true to life look.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Treasure Chest - Dress as a female pirate. Make a treasure chest lid out of a cardboard box, and attach it so that it covers your chest area. Attach fake coins, pearls, etc. Around and inside the lid. Close the lid, and during the party ask if anyone would like to see your treasure!!
- DIY Costume Idea: Chicken-Cord-on-Blue - dress yourself in a chicken mask or hat. Wrap an extension cord around you (bright orange shows up best). Dress in all blue.
- DIY Costume Idea: Coroner and Cadaver - He wears a bloodied white lab coat, a hospital mask, and carries a scalpel. She wears a torn formal dress, one dress shoe, and an ankle tag with name, cause of death, etc. Use make-up to create stab wounds, black eyes, and a pale face.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angel - show off a bright white shimmery dress, vivid white tights, and light ballerina slippers. Make a halo out of wire covered in maribou. Fashion wings from wire covered with lightweight fabric, cover with whitened feathers, and affix with straps round the biceps and shoulders (like backpack straps).
- DIY Costume Idea: Drive Me Crazy - don a surgery gown with the name of a mental institution penned on the front, and bring a steering wheel.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ball Pit - You know the ball pits they have in kids' playlands? This halloween outfit will reconstruct a mini ball pit that will fit about your hips. You can make a frame out of pvc pipes, suspend it from your shoulders with straps, choose black color netting on bottom and sides, next fill with colorful balls. Now sport simply shorts but make sure your entire groin area is covered up by the balls. It will look like you're naked in the "ball pit." Men only obviously!
- DIY Costume Idea: Alphabet Soup - Clothe yourself in scarlet or dark colored orange items. Slice letters out of crafts card-board and fix them all over your outfit. Make a giant spoon out of aluminum-foil-covered cardboard and carry it with you.
- Halloween Trivia: In Colonial America, in which the varying of times of the year is comparable to the changes that exist in the UK, the spread of Halloween to U.S. Was easy.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - put on a net on your head and hold a bowl of Jello including a silly face colored on it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Censored Streaker - have on nothing but black or nude-colored underwear. Slash out lengthy charcoal rectangles and tape them over your "censored" area(s).
- DIY Costume Idea: Eggs in One Basket - carry a few empty baskets, and one basket overflowing with imitation eggs (glue them in place). Optional: Dress just like a chicken (feathers plus a big beak).
- Costume Making: Without delay begin saving dvd screen captures as well as any magazine/book source shots as soon as you embark on your project. If you're able to print the images out, accomplish this, and store them within a 3-ring binder for simple reference.
If you do not find what you are seeking on this page, try using the left selection to choose between a gigantic selection of costume options or locate a particular product in the top search box. Keep in mind this month's featured party outfits are: a Polka Dot Bo Peep costume
and a Shaun the Sheep ensemble
. You can be anybody you want for halloween night or that exciting costume party - so "go for it"!