If you want to choose the most recognizable costumes for a family it would probably be our line of Simpsons costumes. The masks and garments in each of the costumes would allow all of the members of a family to play one of the famous characters, and would make it easy for them to be recognized as well. A Simpsons costume would include the distinctive mask and would feature some of the garments that the characters are known to wear. Accessories could include everything from skateboards to musical instruments and would add to the authenticity.
If you could journey into the past or glide into the future, who would you end up being? Halloween is a perfect night to have your aspirations become a reality, and sporting a creative outfit is the perfect way to make that happen. Can you imagine yourself slipping into a Duffman Muscle costume . What words come to mind? Going in a group of people for your very next special occasion merits a motif. Wouldn't it be tremendous for you to walk downtown all dressed in Simpsons outfits! Excited about your party outfit? Wouldn't you like to be considered a nerd all year round? With our stunning party ensembles for both adults and kids, you'll be sure to find your beloved Simpsons figure. Go full-scale this year. Your character didn't just simply stop with the clothing portion of the party outfit; why would you? Snatch a few some Loafer Shoes, some Renaissance Shoes, or some Red Hot Pants and customize your party outfit.
Did You Know?
- Simpsons: 70% of episodes have religious content and 11% of the shows have a religious storyline.
- Simpsons: The Simpsons began its life as a series of 30-second cartoons on The Tracey Ullman Show in 1987.
- DIY Costume Idea: School Girl - sport a plaid skirt, white button down shirt, a tie, your hair in pigtails, knee highs and black patent leather shoes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Mr. And Mrs. Butts - At a local thrift shop, pick up a tacky outfit for both man and woman. At a novelty shop, buy two fake, plastic butts. Cut holes in the back of the pants and skirt and inset the fake butts.
- DIY Costume Idea: Warrior - have on a tunic, with armor, helmet, leather wristbands, boots, etc. Carry a sword or axe and a shield.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bunny and Carrot - The bunny dresses all in light, including a white colored hoodie with the hood on. Bunny ears crafted from posterboard are stuck to a hairband and worn around the hood. Whiskers might be coated on the face, plus a tail might be made up of a bunch of cotton balls. The carrot is made by cutting out a carrot shape from posterboard. Hold the board on the diagonal to get the biggest possible carrot shape. Paint the jacket green plus the bottom orange. Slash slots at the tank-top and run a string through them so that the carrot can hang from the throat.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cabbage Patch Kid - Dress as a kid (bright-colored shorts, tee, sneakers). Affix phony cabbage leaves all over your outfit (you can get them at any arts and crafts store).
- DIY Costume Idea: 50s Girl - don a poodle skirt with crinoline (petticoat), Peter Pan-collared blouse, big belt, chiffon scarf around your neck, hair in a pony tail tied with a scarf, cat's eyeglasses, and saddle shoes with light hosiery.
- DIY Costume Idea: Banana Republican - Buy or make a banana costume. Add campaign buttons, stickers, bring a sign, and so on., supporting your much-loved Republicans.
- Halloween Tips: Take the tip if you discover a deserted place. It's that way for a reason. Keep away from locations like Amityville, Elm Street, or any modest community in Maine.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fergie inside the Black colored Eyed Peas - dress yourself in short shorts with really high hosiery, high tank top tennis footwear, a shirt together with a neck tie, and a fedora. You'll need blond hair and high arched brows.
- DIY Costume Idea: Almond Joy and Mounds Bar - The guy is the Almond Joy and she is the Mounds Bar (you know how the jingle goes). To make each costume, choose cloth (blue for Almond Joy and Reddish for Mounds) to make tunics that fit over your bodies. After that put a width of white-colored cloth along the front, along with a smaller stripe (reddish for Almond Joy and blue for Mounds) on the left. Get jet black felt to spell out the candy name (copy from the candy bar wrapper). Include the "Peter Paul" logos and you're done!
- DIY Costume Idea: Cross Dresser - Get yourself sizeable cardboard carton, slice loopholes for your head and forearms so you can dress yourself in it over your body. Paint it brown and draw on "drawers" to make it look like a dresser (add actual knobs for a actualistic look). Afterward attach many gold crucifixes all over.
You'll discover an extensive catalog of Simpsons both adult and child outfits. By the way, today's highlighted halloween collections are: a Marge outfit
and a Duffwoman costume
. You will uncover the right costume for YOU or that special loved-one.