Fans of the rock group known as Slipknot will be pleased to take a look at our collection of Slipknot costumes. These feature the different masks worn by the performers and can also include a few garments too. A Slipknot costume is going to be defined by the particular mask or band member that it depicts. There will be Joey, James, Mick and more. There is also the standard "uniform" worn by the members of the band, and a few accessories can put a good finishing touch on any costume.
If you could journey into the past or whizz into the future, who'd you turn out to be? Collections draw out the best in just about anyone, and offer you the thrill to experience life as a whole unique individual. What is more enjoyable than getting into a Slipknot Uniform Shirt ensemble on the night of Halloween? Whether or not you're seeking a Slipknot 133 Mask or a Slipknot Joey Mask, you're sure to discover it here. Excited about your party outfit? Wouldn't you love to wander just outside your safe place all year long? Our rockin' halloween ensembles can offer you more life, aspirations, and excitement. Really go all the way ; enliven your outfit with some Loafer Shoes.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Elephant - Start with a grey hooded sweatsuit or footy pajamas. Create some large ears out of matching felt, with a lining of lighter grey felt on the inside, and attach to the sides of the hood. Make a trunk out of fabric and attach to your chin area. Add a felt tail and hoof overlays to the feet and hands.
- DIY Costume Idea: Doctor - show off a long-sleeved button-down shirt, slacks, and a lab coat. Add a nametag with your doctor-name. Put a toy stethoscope around your neck, and make a head reflector out of a headband and aluminum foil. Carry a clipboard.
- DIY Costume Idea: Plastic Surgeon - have on surgical scrubs. Carry around a roll of plastic wrap to perform on the spot plastic surgery.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elektra - dress in a red corset, tightly fitted low-rise crimson jeans, and tall crimson leather boots. Slip on strips of reddish cloth crisscrossed around your hands and forearms. Bring two mock sais (three-pronged daggers), and have on a silver chain.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beanie a toddler - Dress just like a a toddler and hold a few cans of beans.
- Halloween Trivia: Superstitions said ghouls cast spells on unsuspecting men and women, changed themselves into different forms and brought about other supernatural mischief.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - put on a net on your head and take a bowl of Jello including a silly face painted on it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Babe-raham Lincoln - wear a short skirt, sexy jacket over a bra, stovepipe hat, tall black boots, along with a bow tie. Glue pennies to the hat, bow neck tie and bra. Fix pretend five dollar bills to your skirt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cigarette Girl - sport a tight black or reddish spaghetti-strap or strapless dress with a short flouncy skirt. Include stockings, stilettos and a small "bell-hop" hat tilted on your head. Dress yourself in your own hair in a 50s hair do, with lots of red lipstick. Take a tiny tray secured to a strap about your throat, with cigarettes, gum, cigars, and so forth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andrew Dice Clay - have on short dark colored hair, long sideburns, a dark-colored t shirt, black colored slacks, heavy necklace, black colored leather motorcycle jacket, big sunglasses, and finger-less leather gloves. Always have a cigarette.
- DIY Costume Idea: All That together with a Bag of Chips - Glue a smallish bag of snack chips to the front of your shirt. When people ask, you can say "I'm all that and a bag of chips...."
We hold one of the largest selections of both adult and child party costumes and costume acoutrements, for Halloween or other party occasions you will see anyplace on the net. Keep in mind, this will be a creative outfit you'll make use of many times at costume parties, or even to surprise everyone at normal parties! Enjoy!