Do you want to live in a pineapple under the sea? The enormously popular children's cartoon known as "Spongebob Square Pants" has led to the popularity of all kinds of Spongebob costumes. We are happy to make options for a Spongebob costume available for kids and adults alike. We have the major characters as well as the props and accessories necessary to give any outfit a complete and authentic look. Whether you are Bob, Patrick or another character, we'll have all that you need for a great Halloween.
How amazing will it be to choose to be anyone you decided, and not a soul know who you actually are? Sporting a brand new outfit is amongst the most familiar and recognizable practices that goes back 1000's of years, to enjoy one of the oldest holidays, Halloween. Don't you think you would appear outstanding in a Sexy SpongeBob costume? Plunge right into a unique life with a SpongeBob Squarepants costume. Is daydreaming about being described as a sea sponge that looks much like a kitchen sponge, getting preoccupied with funds, and disliking your job what gets your adrenaline going? No matter if you want to go out wearing a Chef Hat or a Men's Pants costume, a fantastic costume is in this costume store, looking for you. We carry hundreds of extras, from some Red Hot Pants to some Professional Tights, so you can finalize your overall look.
Did You Know?
- Spongebob: According to SpongeBob's driver's license, he was born July 14, 1986. But he was already living on his own°and trying to get a job at the Krusty Krab°when the SpongeBob show debuted in 1999.
- Spongebob: British rock singer David Bowie was a special guest on the SpongeBob SquarePants episode Atlantis SquarePantis, which aired on November 12, 2007. The episode drew total 8.8 million viewers, the biggest audience in the show's eight-year history.
- DIY Costume Idea: Tacks Collector - Dress in business attire and dress yourself in a small "IRS" label or badge. Carry a clear jar filled with push pins or thumb tacks. Also carry either parsley or catsup/mustard bottles. Tell everyone you are a "tacks" (tax) collector, and if they do not comply you will "garnish" their wages.
- DIY Costume Idea: Tea Bag - don a large garbage bag over your body. Attach a large letter "T" to the front.
- DIY Costume Idea: Rabbit - have on a white hooded sweatsuit and white gloves. Use white and pink felt glued over bent wire to make ears, attach them to a headband and sport them over the hood of the sweatsuit. Use a large pompom for a tail. Carry a large carrot.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elfis - Dress as an elf (green tights, short green tunic and elf ears). Add an Elvis wig and big bejeweled sunglasses. Go around saying "Thank you, thank you very much" in a high squeaky voice.
- DIY Costume Idea: Diaper Genie - Make a genie costume out of colorful gear or cloth (a vest and sweat jeans work well), together with a turban, belt, slippers/sandals, and some jingle bells. Now safety glue a bunch of an infant diapers all over your outfit.
- DIY Costume Idea: Charlie Brown on Halloween - Slash 15-20 loopholes in a pure white sheet (two ought to be for your eyes). Dress yourself in the sheet as your ghost costume. Hold a trick or treat bag filled with rocks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angel - put on a white colored shimmery dress, white leggings, and whitened ballerina slippers. Make a halo out of wire covered in maribou. Fashion wings from wire covered with translucent fabric, cover with dazzling white feathers, and paste with straps round the biceps and shoulders (like backpack straps).
- DIY Costume Idea: Brad & Janet from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" - He might wear underpants and undershirt. The woman has on a white bra and white-colored skirt slip.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie Oakley - slip on a mid-calf-length leather (or faux leather) skirt, long-sleeved high-necked frilly shirt, along with a western-style leather vest. Include a cowboy hat and bring a imitation rifle. Have on some medals about your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fallen Angel - wear a unclean and torn angel costume. Include on a crooked halo. Go with stuffing to make your body look pregnant and show off a sign which says "The devil made me do it!" with an arrow pointing to your stomach.
- DIY Costume Idea: Eight Ball - put on all black colored garments. Slash a substantial circle out of white paper or felt, and sketch an "8" on it. Fasten it to your chest or back.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dancing With The Stars - Half the group dresses up in fancy dancing costumes, and the other half dresses in good sized stars (slice out of posterboard and suspended through their shoulders).
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - wear a net on your head and carry a bowl of Jello together with a silly face painted on it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Army of "Ones" - Each person wears camouflage garments and tapes the number "1" to the backs of their t shirts.
Our comprehensive assortment will allow you to become your favorite silver screen star for your up coming special event. Keep in mind this month's highlighted products are: a Spongebabe ensemble
and a SpongeBob Pet outfit
. The more I think about it.....I believe I might just buy one for myself!