Spy Vs Spy Costume
Fans of "MAD" magazine are very familiar with the cartoon series known as "Spy vs. Spy". It depicts two crows who successfully blow up or somehow destroy one another in each episode. Our Spy vs Spy costumes will let a pair of friends or a couple dress as the classic adversaries. Each Spy vs Spy costume features the distinctive fedora hat and trench coat as well as a mask. Add some fake dynamite, a hangman's noose, and other deadly props and you will be "good to go"!
If you could shoot through history or flash into the future, who would you choose to be? Halloween is just the right time to have your goals come true, and arriving in a perfect costume is the perfect way to do that. Are you channeling Spy vs Spy ? Young Sourcerer, you need to express Spy vs Spy, envision Spy vs Spy, exude Spy vs Spy.....you BE Spy vs Spy. Does the adventure of stretching your boundaries a little bit, steping into another person's skin, and wearing someone else for a day intrigue you? With all our Spy vs Spy party costumes and add-ons, you'll be able to leave your everyday life behind you, and join the land of Spy vs Spy. We carry many extras, from some Black Boots to a Badge Police Silver, to help you finalize your true to life look.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Drama Queen - have on a drama mask (comedy and tragedy) along with a queen's crown.
- DIY Costume Idea: Thor - show off a black body suit with six large blue circles on the front, with blue tights, yellow boots, yellow belt, red cape, red wristbands, long blond hair, and a silver Viking helmet. And of course lots of large, bulging muscles!
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween commemorated the Protestant success on the Catholic conspiracy inspired because of Guy Fawkes to blow up the Protestant-sympathetic House of Lords while Parliament met on Nov 5, 1605. Guy Fawkes had been publically hanged and then drawn and quartered for his role in the plot, additionally it became popular to re-enact his penalties within the festive parading with a scarecrow figure within the streets. The eve of Guy Fawkes Day evolved into “mischief night” and also, in contrast to begging for “soul cakes” in commemoration involving All Saints Day, young kids dressed up in party collections to be able to ask for coal in order to burn their effigies of Guy Fawkes, the Pope, or any other unpopular political figures. But in nations that maintained a strong Catholic customs, including Ireland and Scotland, Halloween customs prospered largely unblemished by the Protestant Reformation.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alphabet Soup - Clothe your body in crimson or dark colored orange clothes. Slice letters out of crafts paper and stick them everywhere. Make a giant spoon out of aluminum-foil-covered cardboard and take it with you.
- DIY Costume Idea: All That together with a Bag of Chips - Attach a tiny bag of snack chips to the front of your shirt. When people ask, you can say "I'm all that and a bag of chips...."
- Halloween Trivia: There are roughly 34 billion, estimated, potential trick-or-treaters for this holiday season; children and kids 3 to 14 across the United States. Of course, various other boys and girls - older than Fifteen, and younger than 2 may go trick-or-treating. Around ninety-three percent of children and kids, under the age of 12, may go out trick-or-treating
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien Host - This will duplicate the scene out of the film Aliens, where an infant alien has burst through the upper body of one of the characters. It is important to use clay or something similar to duplicate the chestburster (a worm-like creature with teeth). Paint it after that cover it with artificial blood. Slash an opening in the middle of your clothes so it looks like the alien is bursting through your upper body. Splatter pretend blood round the hole.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dum Dum Pop - Select a big square of throwaway that is big enough to wrap round your head. Cut slots for your eyes, mouth and nose, and create the Dum Dum Pop(tm)logo on it. Have on it with all-white clothes.
If you don't discover what you are seeking on this page, go with our left menu to choose from a substantial array of costume categories or find a certain product in the top search bar. Don't forget, this is going to be a creative outfit you will use over and over at costume parties, or even to shock everyone at normal parties! Have fun!