Ever have trouble socializing? When you find yourself at a soiree, it's at times a little bit stressful to mingle. Being dressed in the perfect costume a single day a month will transform your life for good. Many believe that a new costume is meant particularly for the person showing off it, and the brand new St. Patrick's Day party outfit is meant for you. Your desires and aspirations come to life when you put on a Patti St. Patrick outfit. In the middle of a conversation, do you dream of making the evening amazing? We also hold a Glamorous Green Makeup Kit and some Sexy Eden Mary Jane Shoes that are certain to get you ready for any journey that comes your way! And ready for some Shamrock Shoes to go along with your party costume? We've a large catalog of accessories, from footwear to caps to magical wands to lightsabres to.....well, take your pick.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Royal Flush - Dress like a king or queen (crown, robe, etc.) and carry a plunger.
- Masquerade: Gustav III of Sweden was assassinated at a masquerade ball by disgruntled nobleman Jacob Johan Anckarstr_m, a halloween shindig which Eug¸ne Scribe and Daniel Auber turned into the opera Gustave III.
- DIY Costume Idea: Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Previn - He dresses in a suit with no tie and classic black glasses. She dresses as a young schoolgirl.
- Halloween Trivia: By the end of the nineteenth century, autumn celebrations were well-known but Halloween had not reached the entire region.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cheshire Cat - dress yourself in pink- and purple-striped clothing (or any striped clothing), including a cat tail. Make a large smirk on the face with cosmetics and add on some whiskers plus a cat's nose (or sport a mask).
- DIY Costume Idea: Andrew Dice Clay - sport short black colored hair, long sideburns, a dark-colored t-shirt, dark jeans, heavy necklace, darkish leather motorcycle jacket, large dark glasses, and finger-less leather gloves. Always have a cigarette.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anthrax Investigator - put on a gas mask, a long light yellow overcoat, and whitened gloves.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bureaucracy - Find some reddish bow and wind it all about your body. You are "Red Tape."
- DIY Costume Idea: Bowling - Each person dresses like bowling pins (choose cloth or card board to make good sized pin shapes that fit over your body, including a circle slash out for your face). Someone (the person in charge?) dresses like a bowling ball (slice arm and leg slots in a darkish trash bag, step into it, fill it with crumpled newscard-board and neck tie it around your throat; then include "finger holes" made out of paper). When you've got quite a lot of people, some can Dress similar to bowlers.
- DIY Costume Idea: Charlie Chaplin - dress yourself in a jet black suit with long blazer, pure white shirt (untucked), vest, bow neck tie, dark-colored footwear, and jet black derby hat. Carry a cane and dress yourself in a mustache.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien in Disguise - wear a trench overcoat or a lengthy coat. Make some phony antennae out of Styrofoam balls, pipe cleaners, plus a headband. Optional: don fake alien hands.
- DIY Costume Idea: Castaway - Take a pair of slacks (or a dress for women) and rip off the legs, turn to sandcard board, bleach, and so forth. To make them look old and worn. Hold them up together with a piece of aged rope. Cover your skin with darkish make-up and next filthy up your skin. Go barefoot or slip on sandals. Grow out your beard and mess up your hair.
Our massive mixture will enable you to be whoever you wish . With something for everybody, our shop is one-stop shopping at its very best. Seize your outfit this instant when they are still in store!
: Intrigued to see what the Russian "This is Halloween" sounded like. Have now somehow gotten through about 5 languages D procrastinationBerneweltL1902
: yes, plz! ;)VigeeRuby
: lol. that st patricks day costumes
is most definitely the nicest thing! What do these ones sell for? i want to have about 20 of those!Wertheimer1925
: Not at all - I always dive at the Easter and Halloween candy sales for the low prices )Georgia-Hot
: I am hosting a hayride this year for the first year. I have some friends and some of my sisters friends that will be participating. The plan is to hold an outside bonfire / food roast. Then later that night take a relaxing hayride through the country side pulled by my truck. No one is expecting this to be scary at all.Because of this I want to freak them all out. Instead of it being theme based or like a haunted hayride, I want to try to host a real life situation to scare them. Instead of spooking them I really want to put them into the heart of a situation.I have been thinking of something like a broke down car in a ditch, with like a hostage takeover situation of the driver (me) of the hayride. The hayride will be down about a mile of paved back road and then it will enter a stretch of woods in an old rail road bed that has been made dirt. In the rail-road tracks there's thick woods on either side. I also have a small shed on a large dirt field open for use, and then loop back around.I been trying to think of good ideas, but I really want to make it realistic. Figured this would be the best place to get ideas, so give them to me!! Thanks,