Strawberry Shortcake Costume
Someone who grew up in the 1980s will remember the Strawberry Shortcake dolls, but modern kids know all about them too. This is the reason behind the popularity of Strawberry Shortcake costumes as well. We have a full line of choices and can provide a child or adult with the Strawberry Shortcake costume of their dreams. Whether you want to be a sexy version of the doll or you want a toddler-sized version, we have the right garments and accessories.
Balancing more than one life can be a little bit grueling, but can you imagine if you could get to live some other life for at least one evening a year? Costumes allow you to show more of yourself. It's worth the time and effort to look for a fantastic Halloween costume. With a Raspberry Tart costume, you're certain to stop traffic. Young Jedi, you will hope Strawberry Shortcake, be consumed by Strawberry Shortcake, emulate Strawberry Shortcake.....you BECOME Strawberry Shortcake. Submerge yourself in this theme, and you may pretty soon be noticed turning into someone completely new, being who you have always wished to be, or perhaps walking down the street with bounce in your step. Your costume is just where the party's at. Get a Pumpkin Flashlight or a Face Painting Makeup Disguise Stix that will oooo and ahhhh your neighbors. What is there to lose? And ready for a Strawberry Shortcake Wig to go with your halloween costume? You'll discover an in-depth range of accessories, from boots to hats to false teeth to axes to.....well, you name it.
Did You Know?
- Halloween Trivia: There was a sense that Halloween had been the time of the season whenever the natural and unnatural realms were close and mystical things might come about. To ward off these spirits, the Gaels built big, symbolically regenerative bonfires and invoked the assistance of the gods by means of animal and possibly even human sacrifice.
- DIY Costume Idea: Flavor Flav - have on a track suit, flashy sunglasses, backwards baseball cap or horned hat, and a wall clock around your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: TIP - zombie skin - Bury an old sport coat, white shirt and pants in the ground for a few days to scruff it up; then using baby powder dust it in several places. Peel off facial cream works great as decaying skin. Don't forget to blacken the eyes a bit though. My nephew dressed this way and he was the most awesome zombie on the trail...and we had 2 zombies in store bought costumes too.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amish Couple - The man shaves his beard to look Amish or has on a mock one, and is wearing dark-colored trousers, whitened shirt, and suspenders. She has on a basic dress, apron and bonet.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elmer Fudd - dress yourself in brown hunting gear (brown jeans and long-sleeved brown shirt). Wear a belt and tuck your jeans into boots. Turn the shirt collar high up around your throat. Add on a x-large hunter's cap to your head and carry a shotgun.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bill and Ted - Bill might wear a yellowish t-shirt together with a green lumberjack shirt over it ( not buttoned up), light blue trousers, together with a red baseball cap which says "Wyld Stallyns" (the man dresses up in cap backwards). Ted is wearing a an infant pink t-shirt, an orange zip-up hoody, along with a reddish jacket with a happy-face on the back. Ted also dresses in slacks. Bill has short, blonde, curly hair and Ted has "surfer" specially designed dark hair. Say "EXCELLENT!" quite a lot!
- DIY Costume Idea: Caterpillar - put on a green sweatsuit. Gather the material at many intervals and use fiberfill stuffing to puff out sections (stitch lightly to keep stuffing in place). Create antennae by attaching two green pipe cleaners to a headband.
- Halloween Trivia: In addition to face masks and party costumes and, arguably, as a forerunner to modern-day trick-or-treating, the Celts would provide food to Saman to persuade him to be temperate as he evaluated their ancestors. Furthermore, the Celts would lay out snacks for their fatigued ancestors traveling to the other world or to appease ghosts who were seeking to bother the living (Rogers 2002). Because these roaming spirits were believed to hold the secrets of the afterlife and the fate of the living, Celtic priests, or Druids, thought that divinations could be read with more clarity on this unique day.
- DIY Costume Idea: Avatar - wear a long-sleeved bluish leotard and light blue tights. Try fabric paint to create black color azure stripes up and down your body. Try azure make up at your skin. Add a loincloth of brown cloth, brown lower-arm bands, and feathers, braids and beads in your locks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fat Albert - dress yourself in a long-sleeved scarlet shirt along with a whitened collar (stuffed including a pillow if necessary), light blue denims, a black color belt and white colored tennis shoes.
We have one of the largest selections of both adult and child party ensembles and halloween add-ons, for Halloween or other party occasions you'll find anywhere on-line. Keep in mind today's featured products are: a Fruity Licious Strawberry Tart ensemble
and a Strawberry Daquiri ensemble
. Pick up your halloween outfit this moment when they are still in stock!