So someone's holed up with all the Halloween candy and they're not coming out? Sources say they have all three ghosts hostage? That's no problem for you in your SWAT costume. You represent the Special Weapons and Tactics department of the city police, the most elite unit of police officers available for dealing with candy emergencies like this one. Our SWAT costumes come complete with everything you need: Special SWAT jacket, badge, helmet, and more.
It's a bad day. Kids on the playground are insulting you. However, all of a sudden, you dash behind a low lying cloud and pop up dressing in your costume. It's all good from here. A special occasion is just the place to sport a new costume. There is nothing sure to bring the wonder of Halloween out like the fantabulous SWAT team costume. Plunge into a unique life with a Sultry SWAT Officer ensemble. Fed up with sitting around the home being bored to tears? Why not find a whole lot more merriment in your life, make yourself as well as others excited, and totally rock the party? With our impressive collections for both adults and kids, you'll be certain to discover your chosen SWAT team hero. Go all out this halloween. Your character didn't simply just cease with the clothing portion of the costume; why would you? Snatch some some Super Hero Boots, some Bandit Boots, or a Handcuff Necklace and accessorize your costume.
Did You Know?
- Halloween Tips: Pass out plastic doggie poops as treats to selected special _friends. It is gross, but very funny. Put fake spiders or other insects in your friend's bed as a scary Halloween trick.
- DIY Costume Idea: Hangover - Go as the cast of the movie "The Hangover." Alan wears white pants, tennis shoes, a t-shirt, sunglasses and a beard, and carries a fake baby donning sunglasses in a baby carrier on his chest. Stu slip on khaki pants, a polo shirt, glasses and has a missing tooth (use tooth black or cover with black gum). Phil wear a wrinkled, untucked dress shirt, dress pants, a 5-o'clock shadow, sunglasses and claw marks on his neck. Doug wears a wrinkled suit and has a terrible sunburn.
- DIY Costume Idea: Hugh Hefner - sport a black and purple velvet robe, with pajamas and slippers. Smoke a pipe, and carry a copy of Playboy magazine, and a stuffed bunny.
- DIY Costume Idea: Snake Pit - Attach rubber snakes to the underarm area of your shirt. Voila! Snake pits!!
- DIY Costume Idea: Death on Vacation / Death Takes a Holiday - put on a grim reaper costume (hooded cape, black cape, white cosmetics with dark round the eyes). Next over this, don a loud flowered shirt, goofy hat, Tropical lei, camera about your neck, and so on.
- DIY Costume Idea: Can-Can Dancer - dress in an aged, long, frilly skirt. Fasten empty cans underneath so that when you lift it up to dance everyone will see your can-cans!
- Costume Making: Duct-tape will come in extremely invaluable for repairing things straight away when on the move or maybe at a meeting.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dudley Do-Right - Dress in a Canadian Mounties uniform (black riding slacks with stripes up the sides, crimson topcoat with black cuffs, darkish belt and gold trim, with black colored Stetson hat).
- Halloween Trivia: You'll find outfits of pop culture figures such as presidents, sports athletes, super stars, and t . V . Cartoon characters.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Pepper - Get a whitened lab or some surgical scrubs, and stick some chili peppers all around the place.
- DIY Costume Idea: Figure Skater - Choose a ballet outfit (leotard and short cloth skirt) and add embellishments (sequins, lace, tulle, etc.). Dress yourself in over matching leggings. Include skates (either dress in them or carry them over your shoulder) along with a medal round your neck. Have on your hair up.
Given many hundreds of both adults and kids costumes
and acoutrements in our web page, we're in no doubt you will discover your favorite halloween outfit for yourself. Consider, this will certainly be your new outfit you will dress yourself in again and again at costume parties, or perhaps to surprise folks at ordinary parties! Actually.....I believe I will buy one for myself!