Teen Halloween Costumes
Being a teenager is hard enough without having to worry about wearing a costume thatÉll get you made fun of. For cool teen Halloween ideas take a cue from the world of sports or entertainment by looking for teen Halloween costumes that can let you dress as your favorite sports hero or music mogul. Whether you are looking for teen girl or teen boy Halloween costumes the most important thing is to make sure that your costume helps to show your friends just how awesome you really are.
Page 1 | Page 2
Transforming into someone else doesn't take a magical concoction. How would your child like to step into the dressing room and go walking out someone else? A night out on the town is just the place to don their new costume. Because standing in the spot light just as the celebrities is anyone's fantasy, your child is certain to absolutely want a Stars Wars Storm Trooper ensemble
as they wear the most hip costume. Regardless of whether you are searching for an Animated Bumblebee costume
or an I Love Lucy Polka Dot ensemble
, you're sure to discover it right here. Word of caution: should you purchase a Giant Ruby Ring
, you might rise the day after recalling how you were just who they have always wanted to become, tryed something quite different and made themself and other people excited. No matter whether they feel like going out sporting some Face Painting Glitter
or a Red Hair Accessory
, just the perfect halloween outfit is in this website, ready for them. Be rid of ordinary Jane and begin to add some spice to your child's halloween outfit with a Petticoat
, some Shazam Boots
, or some Thin Makeup Crayons
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Exorcism - He wears a priest outfit (cassock, white collar, rosary, bible). She wears pajamas, and uses make-up to create a bloody and gory face. Add some "green goo" to the front of the pajamas.
- Masquerade: Masquerade balls were a feature of the Carnival season in the 15th century, and involved increasingly elaborate allegorical Royal Entries, pageants and triumphal processions celebrating marriages and other dynastic costume parties of late medieval court life.
- DIY Costume Idea: Pennywise the Clown from "It" - Buy a bald wig with fringes of bright red hair. Stuff something underneath the wig before you put it on so it sits up high on your head. Paint your face white, then add black around your eyes, black eyebrows, a creepy red mouth and a red nose. Dress in a traditional clown suit, with ruffled collar, big buttons, giant shoes, etc. Wear fake monster teeth, or just color your teeth yellow and add some fake blood in your mouth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alicia Keys - Fix different old keys to your shirt, and place a dog leash round your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cheshire Cat - show off pink- and purple-striped clothes (or any candy striped gear), along with a cat tail. Make a enormous grin on your mouth with make-up and add on some whiskers and a cat's nose (or don a mask).
- DIY Costume Idea: Evander Holyfield - Dress similar to a boxer. Tape up gauze bandages about your head and over one ear. Have lots of faux blood seeping through the bandages where your ear is (or rather, was).
- Halloween Trivia: Throughout Celtish Halloween, ancestral ghouls and devils surfaced from sidh (age-old mounds or barrows of the countryside) and were free to wander the world, damage crops, and cause mischief (Bannatyne 1990). The living would usually cover themselves in terrifying halloween costumes so the ghosts of the dead would think they were one of their own and go by without causing problems. The disguised villagers would form parades to lead the ghosts out to the town limits.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie Oakley - don a mid-calf-length leather (or faux leather) skirt, long-sleeved high-necked frilly shirt, together with a western-style leather jacket. Include a cowboy hat and take a mock rifle. Dress in some medals round your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: FEMA Inspector - dress yourself in black colored glasses and take a dazzling white cane. Choose iron-on letters to spell out "FEMA LEVEE INSPECTOR" on the front and back of your shirt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Death on Vacation / Death Takes a Holiday - sport a grim reaper party outfit (hooded cape, charcoal cape, whitened make-up with charcoal round the eyes). After that over this, show off a loud flowery shirt, goofy hat, Tropical lei, camera about your throat, and so forth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Disco Man/Woman - Men can either go for the Saturday Night Fever white colored leisure suit, or simply have on bell bottoms plus a loud shirt (leave the top buttons unbuttoned!). You can turn regular trousers into bell bottoms by combining some extra material at the bottom. Add some platform shoes, gold chains and an afro. Women might dress yourself in mini skirts, vibrant coloring, big hoop earrings, and big hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher - She dresses in a lengthy dark-haired wig along with a tightly fitted dress. The guy is wearing a Von Dutch trucker hat plus a shirt which says "Punked."
You will see sensational looking collections for enthusiastic boys and girls, in addition to a wide selection of regular and attractive adult costumes. With a little something for everyone, our costume store is one-stop shopping at its finest. Your child will be anything they like for halloween or that fun event - so "just do it"!