A 1990s classic, the Teletubbies show may not be as popular as it once was, but it still has a huge fan following. Many children and adults want to wear one of our high-quality Teletubby costumes as soon as they see them. Any Teletubby costume will depict one of the four main characters and feature the oversized body and funny head that defines these creatures. These tend to be complete units in themselves, though many people accessorize them with comfortable tights and a few props.
Juggling more than one life can be a tiny bit difficult, but what if you could live an alternative life for a single day? Costumes help us get in touch with ourselves Are you on a quest to look for a fantastic Halloween halloween costume? The brand new Teletubbies costume is off the hook, and one of the most famous to choose from. If you need individuality, a Teletubbies Dipsy outfit can be that unique costume to suit your needs. When you're on the exercise bike, it's a sure bet you think of looking at the TV on your stomach, or becoming tiniest and youngest Teletubbie. To make your favored Teletubby roles your own, you have come to the right website. And include any number of party costume accessories - such as a Voice Changer or a Baby Boo Pacifier - for the detailed overall look!
Did You Know?
- Teletubby: Laa-Laa (played by Nikky Smedley) is the third Teletubby. She is yellow, and has a curly antenna. She likes to sing and dance, and is often seen to look out for the other Teletubbies. Her favorite thing is a bouncy, orange ball, which is almost as big as she is.
- DIY Costume Idea: News In Brief - show off a bra and panties (or just briefs if you are a man), with newspaper clippings attached all over yourself.
- DIY Costume Idea: Captain and Tennille - Captain wears a blue turtleneck sweater, captain's hat, and white pants. Tennille wears blond wig, cocktail dress, red lipstick and carries a microphone.
- DIY Costume Idea: Iron Man - Find several old irons, attach them to straps and hang them around your shoulders.
- Halloween Trivia: Taking from both Irish and French customs, Us citizens started to have on ensembles and run from door-to-door asking for cup cakes or coins, a custom now known as trick-or-treating.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alice in Wonderland - The Mad Hatter dresses in a tux jacket with tails, a colorful jacket, dark colored or dark plaid slacks, and a truly high top hat. Alice might wear a cut off light-blue dress with a vibrant white apron over it, pure white knee stockings, black colored patent footwear plus a dark-colored ribbon in her hair. For the Whitened Rabbit, dress all in light with floppy rabbit ears, whiskers on your mouth, a puff tail, and next wear a checkered jacket and carry a pocket watch. When it comes to the Cheshire Cat, dress as a cat with whiskers, ears, plus a tail, and now paint a huge grin on your mouth. Regarding the Queen of Hearts, have on a scarlet, white-colored and black colored dress with robe, together with a crown at your head. If you've got others in the group, they might be playing cards.
- DIY Costume Idea: Couple of Sandwiches Short of a Picnic - Get a stiff little bit of cardboard and cut a circle out so it fits about your body. Drape it including a checkered cloth. Paste on four settings (with card board plates, cheap forks, and so forth.), but put sandwiches on only two.
- Halloween Trivia: The very first Halloween card was made in the early 20's. Today, more than Twenty eight million Halloween cards are usually sent each and every year. US shoppers spend about fifty million dollars on Halloween cards.
- DIY Costume Idea: CSI Cast - have on t-shirts and hats that say "CSI," with your town's name/initials. Hold tool boxes labeled "Crime Scene Kit." Two people could hold a stretcher together with a "body bag" on it. Some people could even take round some severed limbs.
- DIY Costume Idea: Azure Jean And Tea Shirt - Someone is Azure Jean: all blue items with a name tag which says "Jean." The other person is Tea Shirt: white shirt with tea bags glued all over.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Kournikova - slip on blonde hair in a lengthy pony tail, with actually short whitened tennis skirt and Adidas tank shirt. Include tennis shoes plus a racket (and a tan).
- DIY Costume Idea: American Flag - slip on a azure shirt and reddish trousers. Slash stars (50 if you can) out of vibrant white posterboard and fasten or attach those to your shirt. Color or choose pure white tape to make whitened stripes at your jeans. (Optional: Paint your face bluish with one big whitened star in the middle of the face.)
- DIY Costume Idea: Chick Magnet - Attach Barbie dolls all over your costume.
Our massive mixture will allow you to become whoever you desire this halloween. With something for everyone, our halloween store is one-stop shopping at its best. You will find just the right party costume for YOU or that special loved-one.