Tin Man Costume
You're off to see the wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz. and whether you have Dorothy, Scarecrow and the Cowardly Lion with you or not, you're going to follow the Yellow Brick Road all the way to the best costume prize in your tin man costume. Our tin man costumes come with everything you need to bring everyone's favorite metal man to life. Available in all sizes for kids and grown ups, this is one costume with plenty of heart.
Hopes and fantasies aren't intended to stick around inside our minds; they are intended for action. How would you like to make a fantasy become a reality for a evening? Costumes allow you to become more of yourself. They can help you make use of different sides of your character Absolutely nothing is certain to bring the power of Halloween into your night such as the terrific Wizard of Oz halloween outfit. My apprentice, you have to hope the Wizard of Oz, envision the Wizard of Oz, commune with the Wizard of Oz.....you BECOME the Wizard of Oz. What makes your heart beat quicker being brainless, being trapped by a twister, or going to Oz's amazing world? Give yourself an awesome costume for your upcoming party from our in-depth Wizard of Oz range. If you invested all this effort finding the ideal party outfit, you should probably go that step further. Our site has a Tin Man Axe, some Pimp Shoes, and some Simmons Boots designed to completely balance your party outfit.
Did You Know?
- Wizard of Oz: The Wizard of Oz film was named the most-watched motion picture in history by the Library of Congress, is often ranked among the Top 10 Best Movies of All Time in various critics' and popular polls, and is the source of many memorable quotes referenced in modern popular culture.
- Wizard of Oz: By 1938, over one million copies of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz book had been printed. Less than two decades later, in 1956, the sales of the novel grew to 3 million copies in print.
- DIY Costume Idea: Easy Mac - don a yellow shirt, and jeans. Cut leg holes in a round laundry basket to use as the bowl. Cover the basket with blue wrapping paper, and write "EASY MAC" in big yellow letters. Paint toilet paper rolls yellow to use as the macaroni. Glue the macaroni in the bowl. Keep the bowl up with rope suspenders.
- DIY Costume Idea: Swimming Pool - dress yourself in a bright blue leotard with bright blue stockings. Use temporary hair color to make your hair blue. Hang blue streamers from your arms and make a headband with a cardboard extension (to act as a diving board). Glue a small action figure to the cardboard and make it look like it's diving into the pool.
- DIY Costume Idea: Nun - To make a nun's habit, slip on a graduation gown, then take a white turtleneck shirt and cut the lower part off, so a bib-like piece hangs down over your chest, shoulders and back. Make a headpiece out of white and black cloth. Slip on a large cross around your neck and carry a rosary and a bible.
- DIY Costume Idea: Snake's Meal - Buy a large stuffed snake. Wrap it around your upper body and neck, keeping it attached with safety pins. Attach the mouth to your head so it looks like it's biting you. Optional: use make-up to make it look like your face is turning red, and add fake blood to the bite area.
- DIY Costume Idea: Devil and His/Her Worshipper - One dresses like the devil, along with the other dresses gothic (dark-colored hair, pale face, jet black make up, jet black gear, and so on.).
- DIY Costume Idea: Charlie's Angels - All sport black form-fitting outfits, with boots. One has red hair, one is brunette and one is blonde. All bring guns.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andy Warhol - show off shaggy blond hair with bangs and dark roots round the temples. Darken your eyebrows. Put on a black colored turtleneck, skinny jeans and boots. Optional: carry a can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anne Boleyn - wear a 16th century period dress with Anne's distinctive look--a lowcut square neckline. Include a veil with headpiece. Color a slash on your throat with blood dripping down, or buy a cosmetic "slit throat" and stick it on with body fasten.
- Costume Making: Come up with a number of styles which are special to you. Play off your name, a nickname, an individual story or even an intriguing tangible attribute.
- Halloween Trivia: Many people believed they could avoid being acknowledged by demons that showed up around the evening of Samhain by donning face masks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dog and Fire Hydrant - When it comes to the Dog costume: dress in all light. Cut dots out of jet black felt and stick them all over your body. Make black colored felt ears and affix them to a headband. Make a tail by braiding some charcoal fabric. Make a collar out of phony leather and stick some dog tags. Take a dog bone. For the Fire Hydrant: don all crimson gear. Get a big bowl and two smallish bowls, secure good sized bolts to the bottom of each and spray paint them silver. The big bowl will be attached to your chest area plus the little ones will be attached to your forearms. Secure the bolts together with artificial chain coated silver. On your head, don a hardhat colored silver with another bolt on tank-top.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Idol Contestant - Make a little sign saying "American Idol Contestant # (whichever)" and stick it to your clothes. Dress wacky, hold an inflatable microphone and sing badly.
- Halloween Trivia: The approximate amount of possible “stops” for eager, candy seeking trick-or-treaters is 116.7 million.
- DIY Costume Idea: Always a Bridesmaid - put on an outdated, torn bridesmaid dress, with torn stockings, messy hair, smeared make-up, plus a crooked bridal veil on your head. Take a busted-up bouquet of flowers that were obviously stolen from the bride.
You will find fantastic halloween outfits for enthusiastic boys and girls, in addition to a wide range of standard and attractive adult costumes. Keep in mind this week's showcased ensembles are: a Metal Mania Silver Makeup Kit
and a Tin Man Mask
. Pick up your halloween outfit right now when they are still in store!