Tooth Fairy Costume
You can get a lot of use out of our Tooth Fairy costumes. They can serve as very comfortable Halloween costumes, but they are also great for plays and theatrical productions as well as for parties and events too. You can even use a Tooth Fairy costume as a relatively "basic" fairy or pixie outfit too by selecting from our large assortment of accessories as well. Add a crown of flowers and a few ribbons and you can be a springtime fairy or magical princess!
Page 1 | Page 2
Life is a journey so why not experience all life can give and jump straight into a new life a single day per month? Because Halloween is believed to be an unexplainable period of transforming
bodies, why not outshine the magic spells and jump into a perfect outfit? Are you prepared for a bit of adventure for a night? You can bounce into a Fairytale Witch ensemble
and enjoy a single night jam packed with continuous excitement. And with a Fairy Tale Renaissance Maiden outfit
, you're consistently a success. When you should be doing something useful, it's a pretty sure bet you dream of remaining in covering, or form. Help to make yourself look amazing with a To Dye For Wig
that you find. Have fun with different looks. You already have your party outfit and right now is just the perfect time to decide on what looks best. Try some Black Eyelashes
, some White Sparkle Tights
, and some Loafer Shoes
and get the best out of your adventure.
Did You Know?
- Fairy Flowers & Plants: Pansies entice parades of trooping fairies. This flower was used by means of Oberon as the affection concoction.
- Fairy Flowers & Plants: The Rose is in fact probably the most hallowed blossoms. The fairies and spirits from the Rose possess solid links with their senior brothers as well as sisters, the angles. They will contain the secrets to time and its investigation.
- DIY Costume Idea: Regis Philbin - put on a tailored dark suit with a solid-color tie and solid-color shirt. Your hair should be grey. Stuff fake money in your pockets so it sticks out.
- DIY Costume Idea: Phantom of the Grand Ole Opry - don black clothes, a black cape, and a Phantom of the Opera mask. Then add a cowboy hat, boots, and a toy gun and holster.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chicken - Use white or yellow feather boas to attach feathers to a long sleeved shirt, shorts and knitted cap. Cut red felt into the shape of the "comb" and attach to the cap. Fashion a beak out of yellow felt and attach it to the cap so it hangs down in front of your nose. Create webbed feet using red felt over your shoes. Slip on red tights.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beauty is in the Eye of the Beerholder - Make the letter "I" out of cardboard, mark "Beauty" on it, and secure it to your shirt. Or write the term "Beauty" on one side of your eyeglasses. Carry a beer in your hand.
- DIY Costume Idea: Daisy Duke and Person in charge Hog - He wears a giant white-colored cowboy hat, pants and a good sized white-colored button-down shirt. Don?t forget his stogie! The woman has on cut-offs, cowboy boots, a plaid button-down shirt tied up, plus a cowboy hat.
- Halloween Trivia: The very first Halloween card was made during the early 1920's. These days, over Twenty-eight million Halloween cards are given every year. U.S. People spend about fifty million dollars on Halloween greetings.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Love - Dress like a doctor (scrubs or a dazzling white coat, stethoscope, and so on.), and glue red card board hearts all over the place. Have someone put on loads of scarlet lip gloss and afterward put kisses all over your mouth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ceactual Killer - Take a bunch of empty miniature cegenuine boxes, stick cheap knives in the edges, color with scarlet color or nail polish to simulate blood. Glue the boxes all over.
- DIY Costume Idea: Flamingo - dress in rose tights, pink shorts and a pink colored tank vest. Attach pink feathers to your shorts and tank-top. Dress in pink eye make up and feathers in your hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Emily the Strange - You need very pale skin and straight jet-black hair with bangs. Put on a dark-colored dress, charcoal tights and large, white colored Mary Jane shoes.
You'll be the bees knees with one of these interesting
outfits. Keep in mind this week's featured items are: a Fairy Pouch
and a Mommy-to-Be Fairy outfit
. You'll be anybody you desire for hallow's eve or that fantastic special event - so "go for it"!