Page 1 | Page 2
Just before you go to sleep at night, don't you just want to plunge into a black sedan and make an appearance showing off a brand new outfit? You need time for you- even one night- when no one has to recognize who you are, and wearing a creative costume
allows you a chance to express the individual you hardly ever get to be. Browsing for an Easter Bunny ensemble
? We have it. Would you like a spiderman Comic ensemble
? You have found the holy grail. Simply can't track down a superb fun costume? We'll take care of you. You're definitely going to be seen in this splendid fun party outfit, when you stroll across town on the night of Halloween. Submerge yourself within this concept, and you may very quickly be noticed living life to the fullest, just beyond your safety net, or perhaps feeling like the best thing since sliced bread. Halloween collections are not only for your very next costume party. Get yourself some Gloves
and you will definitely be thrilled you did. Play with different looks. You currently have your halloween costume and now is a great time to make a decision on what looks best. Look into a Black Makeup Stick
, some Black Eyelashes
, and some Fishnet Pantyhose
and get more out of your adventure.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Willy Wonka and an Oompa Loompa - Willy: don a top hat, a tux coat with tails (preferably purple or dark red), dark gloves, and a pocket watch. Carry a walking stick and a golden ticket. Oompa Loompa: use make-up to color your face orange and your eyebrows white. Use temporary hair color to make your hair green and gel to make it stick up into a curl. Slip on white pants with suspenders, a brown shirt, and brown and white striped socks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Peacock - Get a bunch of peacock feathers and stick them into a piece of foam. Attach the foam to the back of your shirt and cover the foam with more feathers. Slip on appropriate colored clothing and make-up.
- DIY Costume Idea: B Keeper - Carry several bags filled with "B's cut out of construction paper.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bluntman and Chronic - Bluntman wears black pants, black shoes, wide black belt, red gloves, blue robe, a black shirt with yellow trim and Bluntman logo, and a backwards baseball cap with Batman ears. Chronic wears white tights, white shirt with shoulder pads and Chronic logo, red tighty-whities, red gloves, red wrestling shoes, black belt with gold buckle, red mask and white hood.
- DIY Costume Idea: Buckethead - wear a vibrant white plastic halloween mask (similar to one Michael Myers dresses in in the video Halloween), a KFC bucket on your head, lengthy black curly hair, and bring a guitar.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Idol Contestant - Make a tiny sign which says "American Idol Contestant # (whatever)" and stick it to your gear. Dress wacky, take an inflatable microphone and sing badly.
- DIY Costume Idea: Drew Carey and Mimi - The man puts on a size sizeable suit and round dark glasses. The woman puts on a blonde curly wig, a muu-muu, a pile of cosmetics, and holds a troll.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fireworks Mishap - Choose hairspray to make your own hair stick straight out. Get dark-colored powder-make-up to simulate flash burn marks on the face and hair. Hold a sizeable phony burned firecracker.
- DIY Costume Idea: All Thumbs - Take some latex gloves and slash off the thumbs. Stuff them with sand, tie them shut, and stick them all over.
- Halloween Trivia: In Colonial America, in which the changing of seasons is related to the modifications that appear in great britain, the spread of Halloween into United States turned out to be effortless.
- DIY Costume Idea: Billy the Exterminator - From the TV show on A&E.; Don a shaggy, blond-streaked mullet, lots of leather, dark-colored t shirt, studs, fingerless gloves, cowboy hat, and so on.
- DIY Costume Idea: Flo and Caveman - The woman dresses like Flo inside the Progressive Insurance commercials (whitened trousers, pure white polo shirt, whitened apron, label, purple headband and shoulder-length brown hair). He dresses like the Caveman through the Geico Insurance commercials (business-casual clothes, shaggy hair and beard, protruding forehead, etc.). Extra points: carry a gecko plus a smallish stack of money with googly eyes.
- Halloween Trivia: The creative persons in the Goelitz business include a special ingredient along with marshmallow within it which gives their very own candy corn a genuinely �gourmet� taste. The greatest candy corn is super sugary tasting and also has an almost vanilla quality to it. It should really be soft when you bite it.
The web is the perfect shopping vehicle for halloween ensembles and acoutrements. Why spend your time running all over town when a perfect catalog is at your fingertips - and will be mailed to your doorstep! Keep in mind, this will be your outfit you will use over and over at costume parties, or even to surprise everyone at ordinary parties! Actually.....I think I just might get one of these myself!