You'll be the picture of class and style in one of our Victorian costumes. We have true to the period costumes for men, women, and children, complete with all the accessories you need to bring the past to life. Featuring full skirts, ornate hats, parasols and muffs for the ladies and dapper suits with top hats for the men, we have everything you need to bring 19th Century England to your neighborhood. Whether you're looking for a great Halloween costume or need a Victorian costume for a theatrical production, you'll find everything you need right here.
If you could be anybody at least one day per year, who would you turn out to be? Every time is the ideal time for you to put on a mask - be it Halloween, a halloween shindig, or just because you want to shock families in your neighborhood! Are you channeling Vampire this halloween? Whether or not you are on the lookout for a Sassy Victorian Pirate outfit or a Victorian Witch outfit, you are sure to discover it on this site. Do you remember how one time in a day dream you may have got killed with a solid wood stake, your soul, or even transformed into a bat? Are you an evening owl? Pick out a people friendly costume that will have all of the eyes on you. Being fashionable for a night out is just part of the fun times. And add any number of historical halloween costume accessories - such as a Vampire Fangs In Coffin or a Dorothy Lipstick - for the professional overall look!
Did You Know?
- Vampire: Although vampiric entities have been recorded in many cultures, and may go back to "prehistoric times", the term vampire was not popularized until the early 18th century, after an influx of vampire superstition into Western Europe from areas where vampire legends were frequent, such as the Balkans and Eastern Europe, although local variants were also known by different names, such as vrykolakas in Greece and strigoi in Romania.
- DIY Costume Idea: Johnny Appleseed - have on a worn plaid flannel shirt and a pair of worn jeans with suspenders, with mismatched shoes and socks. Put a cooking pot on your head as a hat. Stuff a sack with newspaper or cloth, then put a few apples at the top (so it looks like a sack full of apples). Then stencil "APPLE SEEDS" on a burlap bag and sling it over your shoulder. Carry a corncob pipe in your mouth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Achilles - Dress yourself in Greek armor, with fur headwrap (mohawk-style headwear), and kneehigh warrior boots or flip flops. Bring a sword and shield. Optional: don a gauze bandage on your heel.
- Special Effects: Utilize scorched marshmallows outer covering for burned skin.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cross Dresser - dress yourself in all-black or all-white clothes, after that cover yourself with little crosses (you can buy foam cross stickers in bulk packs at a craft store).
- DIY Costume Idea: Email and His Attachment - The guy is wearing a good sized "E" on his shirt. The woman dresses up in a card boardclip on her shirt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ace Ventura - sport a tropical shirt over a sleeveless white-colored t-shirt, with striped trousers tucked into black pirate boots. Go with a lot of gel to give yourself the Ace style. Bring imitation pigeons on both arms and the top of your head.
- DIY Costume Idea: Billie Joe Armstrong - show off a charcoal shirt with a crimson tie, a studded belt, dark-colored skinny trousers, high tank-top charcoal Converse All-Stars, and a bunch of black colored eyeliner. Spray your own hair charcoal and spike/tease it. Take about an electric guitar. For an even better effect, learn some Green Day songs and play them along with a little portable amp.
- DIY Costume Idea: a baby together with a Bare Behind - Dress just like a an infant (diaper, bib, pacifier on a necklace, bonnet, and so on.) after that attach a teddy bear to your back (turn to straps to hold it like a backpack). Now you're a a newborn including a "Bear" Behind!
- DIY Costume Idea: Carrot Tank-top - Affix mock or real carrots to your shirt.
If you do not find what you are seeking here, try using the left menu to select from an immense mixture of costume categories or look for a certain term in the top search bar. With something for everyone, our store is one-stop shopping at its finest. Get your outfit this moment when they are still in store!