Living life unnoticed may get you down, but can you imagine if every one of your ambitions could come true, and you could live in the spotlight for a single night per year? Looking in the mirror doesn't change who you are, it is just who you turn out to be when you dress in just the right party costume. For a single day, you can peer in the vanity mirror and truly feel totally different. Would you want for a little action for a night? You can Plunge into a Poncho ensemble and get a night crammed with non-stop adventure. Going in a group this halloween warrants a motif. Wouldn't it be wonderful for you to walk outside all dressed in fun party ensembles! When you're on the exercise bike, I just know you think of feeling like the bees knees, or walking around the block with excitement in your stride. Collect your galpals or household at your upcoming night out on the town and create the spectacular roles from a terrific party costume. Truly go all the way this halloween; enliven your party costume with some Giant Cartoon Hands.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Smokey the Bear - Either don a bear costume, or dress in a dark brown hooded sweatsuit and use make-up to give yourself a bear's face. Add ears to the hood and have on a forest ranger's hat that say's "Smokey" on it. Sport jeans, a brown belt, and carry a shovel.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chicken-Cord-on-Blue - Dress in all blue and tie a rope (loosely) around your neck with a rubber chicken on the other end.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cell Phone - put on all black clothes and attach buttons made out of felt. Make an antenna out of foam or cardboard and attach it to your shoulder.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andy Warhol - put on shaggy blond hair with bangs and dark-colored roots about the temples. Darken your eyebrows. Sport a charcoal turtleneck, skinny corduroys and boots. Optional: carry a can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- DIY Costume Idea: A Pair of Blue Jeans - Both dress yourself in all blue clothes. He has on a label saying "`," and she puts on one that says "Jean." Optional: get blue make up to color your skin blue.
- Halloween Trivia: The incorporation of face paint into halloween costumes began to rise, as did all the different wildlife skins included in party collections.
- DIY Costume Idea: Accidental Tourist - Bring a suitcase with stickers from a variety of countries pasted all over it. Wind your head in gauze and put some artificial blood on it. Don bandages on other areas of the body. Go walking on crutches or go with a cane.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bruce Lee - don rather high-waisted dark cotton jeans, with a whitened wife-beater shirt (or no shirt and put faux bloody finger scratches at your chest area). Go barefoot or sport black slipper-style shoes. Bring nunchucks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Can-Can Dancer - dress yourself in an out of date, lengthy, frilly skirt. Stick empty cans underneath so that when you lift it up to dance everyone will see your can-cans!
If you are trying to find both adults and kids ensembles or add-ons for yourself, you've come to the ideal halloween costume store. Note, this will be a perfect costume you will sport over and over at costume parties, or even to stun everyone at conventional parties! FunCostumeStore can be YOUR nirvana - get in the sandbox and play!
: that costume is probably the greatest thingFlavourIsla2007
: lol! that video game halloween costumes is probably the illest oneCloud1940
: Why am I putting up Halloween stuff already at Michaels?