Village People Costumes
Looking for a great "group" costume for this year's Halloween activities? Have you considered Village People costumes? We have a complete collection of outfits from this popular 1970s disco band. Any Village People costume will include the necessary accessories and garments as worn by the performers. This means you can be the mechanic, Native American, or any other band member. Be sure that you have perfected your YMCA dance before heading out on the town!
Living life unnoticed can have you feeling a bit down, but can you imagine if every one of your aspirations could come true, and you could live in the spot light for at least one day a month? A special event is just the right opportunity to slip on a perfect costume. Because being in the spotlight much like the movie stars is anyone's hope, you're sure to absolutely love a 80s Rock On! Outfit as you wear the most exceptional halloween outfit. Regardless of whether you are seeking a 80s Rock Star ensemble or a 80s Video Super Star outfit, you're sure to discover it on this site. Immerse yourself in this style, and you will rapidly discover yourself putting some flamboyancy into your life, expressing yourself, or perhaps sauntering with enthusiasm in your stride. Party costumes are not just for . Get some 80's Black Slot Glasses and you will be thrilled you did. And add any number of party costume accessories - such as some Control Top Pantyhose or some Black Pump Shoes - for that complete appearance!
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Lara Croft - slip on a tank top and a pair of shorts or a pair of camoflage pants. Put your hair in a braid. Carry a fake gun.
- DIY Costume Idea: Toasted Western - Dress up as a cowboy/girl, and attach two pieces of toast, one to your front and one to your back (easily made out of pieces of sponge and brown paint, or just use real toast).
- Mask History: Through the Renaissance masques and ballet de cour progressed - courtly masked performance that persisted as an element of ballet events until the latter eighteenth century.
- Halloween Trivia: The impact of Indigenous Peoples and Indigenous American tradition added a new aspect to party collections in United States.
- DIY Costume Idea: Batman - Start including a hooded black colored sweatsuit. Add on a batman logo to the front. Create some triangular ears out of black colored felt and secure to the tank top of the hood. Make or buy a simple black cape. Don dark-colored shoes or black colored boots, and dark-colored gloves. Finally, show off a black cloth eye halloween mask.
- DIY Costume Idea: Conspiracy Theorist - have on a tin foil hat, slacks, plus a slightly grubby shirt. If male, don't shave. Take several pieces of card-board clutched in your hand, with government websites, how JFK died, and so forth. Bring a few computer disks along with a "debugging" device. Put on makeup to appear very tired, and constantly look over your shoulder.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elmer Fudd and Wabbit - The man be a hunter including a jacket, hat, gun. She dresses up like Bugs Bunny or a basic bunny.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith and Old Man in a Wheelchair - Anna might wear a long, blond wig, a low-cut sleeveless dress, and, if necessary, a stuffed bra. The out of date man has wrinkles drawn on his face, sprays his hair gray or puts on a greyish comb-over wig, a pure white t-shirt, and trousers rather high up on his waist. The man sits in a wheelchair and Anna wheels him around.
- DIY Costume Idea: Butterfly - sport a leotard, tutu and tights. Make wings out of wire and translucent cloth, paint them with bright coloring and include glitter and sequins. Create antennae out of pipe cleaners and paste those to a headband.
You will be the center of attention with one of these outstanding collections. Keep in mind this week's featured products are: a 80s Groupie costume
and a Glitter Microphone
. FunCostumeStore is the best nirvana - get out and play!