Wicked Witch Costume
This Halloween, there will be no question whether you are a good witch or a bad witch - you'll look positively wicked when you wear one of our authentic wicked witch costumes. You'd have to fly your broomstick east and west to find a better wicked witch costume. With a big black hat, hooked green nose and flowing witch's gown, you won't need any magic potions to cast a spell over everyone at your next Halloween party.
Page 1 | Page 2
Quite often it can be a little bit awkward to meet everyone when you go to events. You don't know that many people, and socializing can be rough. You will get a kick out of sporting your new costume ! Changing into a person you would love to be is specifically what Halloween is all about. An Orange Witch costume
can offer you the transformation you require. A person's wants and dreams become a reality when you sport a Sexy Wicked Witch of the West ensemble
. Wondering about your halloween costume? Wouldn't you love to prepare magic spells all year round? This life is way too short to not have some fun. Pick out your perfect rockin' party costume and add spice to your day. Get rid of simple Jane and begin to add some real color to your party costume with some Lea Shoes
, some Black Fishnet Tights
, or some Striped Thigh Highs
Did You Know?
- Witch: Bewitched is an American situation comedy originally broadcast for eight seasons on ABC from 1964 to 1972, about a witch who marries a mortal and tries to lead the life of a typical suburban housewife.
- DIY Costume Idea: Black Widow Spider - wear an all-black outfit. Attach a large red spot of paper or cloth to your outfit over your abdomen. Put on a hat with a black veil over your face. Use old black pantyhose legs stuffed with tissue to create the "extra" spider legs. Connect the ends of the hose together with black string, and connect to your wrists and upper body. For extra effect, tape a "Mate Wanted" sign to yourself.
- DIY Costume Idea: Tiger - sport an orange sweat suit or pajamas. Paint black stripes on the suit. Cut an oval of white felt and attach it to the chest. Make ears out of felt and attach them to a headband. Make a long tail from felt and attach to the back of the suit. Slip on orange or black gloves and shoes. Use make-up to create an orange nose with a black tip, plus some whiskers.
- Special Effects: Make use of vaseline with white-colored tissues over them to mimic lesions.
- DIY Costume Idea: Hillbilly - show off overalls with no shirt underneath, with old floppy unlaced work boots. Put on a tattered straw hat, and chew on a piece of straw. Use make-up to give yourself a "sunburn," especially around your neck. For women, have on rolled-up overalls with long socks, put your hair in pigtails, add freckles to your face, and sport a straw hat.
- Halloween Trivia: An old custom said young women should go into a corn field and there scatter the seeds of almond while chanting �Hempseed I sow thee Appear after me and show me �. After turning around, it was believed each lady would see a vision of the person who'd be her soul mate.
- DIY Costume Idea: Achilles - Clothe yourself in Greek armor, with fur head place (mohawk-style head protection), and kneehigh warrior boots or flip flops. Take a sword and shield. Optional: wear a gauze bandage on your heel.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie might wear a red dress with vibrant white collar and sleeve cuffs, pure white ankle hosiery and black colored patent shoes. She also has a short, curly, crimson wig. Daddy Warbucks dresses in a dark-colored suit with a necktie. The man is bald.
- DIY Costume Idea: Electrocution Victim - Take store-bought latex that will be heated, melted, and applied to face. Prior to application, put black and crimson streaks on face. Next, apply the warm liquid latex to face. After the latex sets, apply more black colored and crimson on top of the latex. Slash into the latex to form scars, and fill these areas in with pretend blood and touches of yellow-colored liquid makeup. Take some old gear and set fire to them in strategic places (kids get help from your parents with this!!). Rub some of the ash over the clothes and on your skin. Mess your locks up, and set with gel to appear that you have been electrocuted. Go walking round with outlet the end at your fingers.
- Halloween Trivia: In 2009 the standard American ate 24.3 pounds (11 kilograms) of candy, a great deal of it during the Halloween season, according to census data.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andrew Dice Clay - wear short dark-colored hair, long sideburns, a black colored t shirt, black color corduroys, heavy necklace, dark-colored leather motorcycle jacket, sizeable sun glasses, and finger-less leather gloves. Always have a cigarette.
- DIY Costume Idea: Behind the Times - Affix multiple fake (or genuine) clocks to your behind.
- Halloween Trivia: The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston has organized a "Saint Fest" on Halloween. Likewise, several contemporary Protestant churches see Halloween as being a pleasurable event children and kids, holding costume parties in their churches in which girls and boys and their dad and mom can dress up, enjoy activities, and get goodies for nothing.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cannibal and His Dinner - Buy an extra substantial charcoal cheap cauldron, slice a hole in the bottom plus a slit in the back to help you slip it around your waist. Secure leaves and twigs to hide your legs, and clothe yourself in safari gear. The other person dresses like a cannibal (loin cloth, mock bone through nose, face paint, etcetera.)
We've a great collection of Witch sizes beginning from toddler to XX-Large and plus-sized. By the way, today's featured items are: a Wicked of Oz Wicked Witch ensemble
and a Candy Corn Witch costume
. FunCostumeStore is THE slice of heaven - get out and have fun!