How great would it be to turn out to be whoever you wanted, and absolutely no one know who you are actually? You need time for you- even a single night per month- when not one person has to know just who you are, and flashing the right outfit gives you the power to flaunt the individual you have never become. Are you on a quest to look for an awesome Halloween outfit? The latest Ace and Gary party costume is hot, and one of the most popular you can find. They are officially professional Ace and Gary outfits, making fantastic party ensembles for both adults and kids. Are you willing to look completely different? Let your creativity expand, and choose from a Knight Sword, to a Sassy Lassie ensemble, to some Ren Boots. If you put in all this energy finding an ideal costume, you should probably take the next step. Our site has some Samuel Shoes, a Ring Belt, and some Colonial Men's Socks that will totally harmonize with your costume.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: HeadOn - put on a long-sleeved red shirt. Cover a capped glue stick with a label that says "HeadOn!" When someone asks about your costume, rub the end of the glue stick on your forehead and repeat the famous catch phrase from one of the world's most annoying commercials: "HeadOn--apply directly to the forehead!"
- DIY Costume Idea: Belly Dancer and Sheik - She dresses as a belly dancer. His party outfit is easy: wear a suit, and a towel on the head -- Arab businessman!
- DIY Costume Idea: Spin Doctor - sport scrubs or a white doctor's jacket. Attach political buttons and stickers all over yourself.
- Historical Costuming: Cotton was imported from India or the Americas with an associated high cost before taxation. Cotton was an expensive fabric up until the 1800s.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Sew two party collections together...on one half Dress similar to Dr. Jekyll in a lab topcoat. On the other half Dress similar to Mr. Hyde along with a hairy face and hands, and monstrous cosmetics.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cousin It - Drape yourself in fuzzy brown cloth (slice gaps for biceps and eyes). Wear glasses plus a dark-colored derby hat. Alternate version: go with three hula skirts: put on one round your waist, one round your throat and one hot-glued to the interior of your hat.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andy Warhol - show off shaggy blond hair with bangs and black color roots round the temples. Darken your eyebrows. Dress yourself in a charcoal turtleneck, skinny jeans and boots. Optional: carry a can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- Halloween Trivia: Nearly one in five men and women are convinced that spells or witchcraft are real, based on the particular study.
- DIY Costume Idea: Birthday Suit - Get a pre-packaged birthday kit (tablecloth, hats, plates). Slash an opening in the center of the tablecloth for your head. Staple plates, cups, napkins, and so forth., on the tablecloth. Put a birthday hat on your head. When anyone asks what you are, tell them you are slipping into your birthday suit.
- DIY Costume Idea: Flapjack (Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack) - dress yourself in a scarlet and vivid white striped short-sleeved shirt, some sky bluish jeans and light blue shoes (denims and shoes might match), a tiny sailor hat, a green scarf tied round your neck, plus a blonde wig with the ends flipped along with a curl at your forehead.
- DIY Costume Idea: Car Air Freshener - Take two pieces of pine green felt (or other heavy cloth) and slash into identical Christmas tree shapes, sufficiently big to cover over your body from your thighs to the tank top of your head. Fix these together, leaving slots for your biceps and legs, with a hole cut into the front for your face. Revamp the front and bottom with labels, copying a real car air freshener. Fix a bit of white-colored cord to the top as a hanger.
- DIY Costume Idea: Done - Put a bit of styrofoam beneath an classic t-shirt. Jab a fork into the styrofoam through the shirt. When people ask, tell them you're "done."
Pick from our thousands of costume selections for your next halloween party. Don't forget, this will be a creative costume
you'll make use of many times at costume parties, or even to stun folks at regular parties! You'll find an ideal party costume for YOU or that special loved-one.