Wizard Of Oz Costumes
Every single Halloween a lot of people (of all ages) choose to wear Wizard of Oz costumes. This is due to the fact that the movie is such a timeless classic, but it also has to do with the stories connected to each character. Someone might choose to wear the Wizard of Oz costume of the Tin Man because they like his story, and someone else may select Glinda simply because they love that dress! Whatever your favorite character is, we are sure to have the costumes and accessories necessary for your costume!
Page 1 | Page 2
Can you imagine that while talking to someone, you pause, and suddenly leap into a phone booth and make an appearance dressed in a new outfit. Party collections draw out the best in people, and provide you the thrill to experience life as a completely new individual. Are you ready for a bit of adventure for a night? You can Plunge into a Flying Monkey outfit
and enjoy an evening crammed with endless fun. With a Jr Magician outfit
, you can be all you have ever wanted while displaying this whimsical party outfit. Alert: should you buy a Metal Mania Silver Makeup Kit
, you may get out of bed the next day recollecting how you were trapped by a storm, got to Oz's delightful world and had a pet dog known as Toto. Go ahead and take anxiety out of putting on a costume. Look for some Stage Blood
which will blow your fans out the window. And get any number of party outfit accessories - such as a Tin Man Axe
or some Loafer Shoes
- to get that polished overall look!
Did You Know?
- Wizard of Oz: Baum dedicated The Wonderful Wizard of Oz book "to my good friend & comrade, My Wife", Maud Gage Baum.
- Wizard of Oz: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz received positive critical reviews upon release. In a September 1900 review, The New York Times praised the novel, writing that it would appeal to child readers and to younger children who could not read yet. The review also praised the illustrations for being a pleasant complement to the text.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bruce Springsteen - show off tight faded blue jeans, black boots, a white tee-shirt, and a red bandana around your head. Stuff a red baseball cap into your back pocket. Mess up your hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angus Young - slip on a velour blazer and shorts, pure white shirt, a loosened tie, along with a schoolboy cap. Carry about a guitar.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anthrax Investigator - sport a gas face mask, a long yellow overcoat, and whitened gloves.
- DIY Costume Idea: Azure from Blue's Clues - slip on a light-blue hooded sweat suit (or footie pajamas). Affix floppy ears made out of felt. Choose cosmetics to create a azure face, together with a darkish blue nose.
- DIY Costume Idea: Criss Angel - don a jet black vest, torn denims with a black colored bandana in the back pocket, together with a charcoal leather jacket. Sport lengthy dark-colored hair with crimson highlights and a baseball cap with the "Criss Angel" logo on it. Don three earrings on each ear, some charcoal eyeliner, and color your nails charcoal. Put on plenty of bling.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fairy - have on a shimmery dress or nightgown. Form wings out of wire and go with a hot attach gun to caround them including a lightweight cloth. Accent with glitter and faux jewels. Make a wand by decorating a cardboard star and attaching it to a dowel.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ding Bat - Dress as a bat (all-black items, wings and pointy ears). Bring a hotel bell.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bat - have on dark-colored clothing, black color shoes and charcoal gloves. Make wings from black cloth and stick those to the back of your sleeves. Make a hood with jet black ears.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dogfood - Turn to the hugest bag of any kind of dogfood. Cut an opening in the top for the head. Cut a line right up the seam of both sides of the bag for your forearms. Cut the bottom open for a place for your legs. For added effects tie tiny dog bones in your own hair.
- Halloween Trivia: In 2009 the typical American consumed 24.3 pounds (11 kilograms) of candy, a great deal of it through the Halloween season, in accordance with census data.
You will be the center of attention with one of these stylin halloween ensembles. By the way, this month's featured party ensembles are: a Mayor ensemble
and a Sexy Glinda outfit
. FunCostumeStore is YOUR play ground - go out there and play!