Wonder Woman Costume
Wonder Woman - the main character from the hit TV show from the 1970s is back, and better than ever. It is also being made into a modern movie and this has created a lot of demand for Wonder Woman costumes. Whether you want your Wonder Woman costume to have the looks of the old television show or to reflect the modern version, we'll have the garments and accessories you need. Don't forget those great boots, a big wig, and some excellent jewelry to give your costume authenticity.
Imagine getting up from your massage session, showing off a creative outfit, and meeting your therapist for dinner. Now wouldn't that feel exceptional? Slipping into a brand new costume provides you just the appropriate amount of self esteem to stand out in the bunch There's nothing bound to draw the magic of Halloween out such as the stylin Wonder Woman party outfit. Regardless of whether you're looking for a Wonder Woman Corset outfit or a Wonder Woman Dog outfit, you are sure to discover it here. Does the excitement of having superhuman muscular strength, becoming fly through the air, and sliping on your crown proudly compel you? Party collections are not just for your upcoming costume shindig. Grab yourself some Eyelashes and you will definitely be glad you did. Really go all the way ; boost your party costume with some Red Pump Shoes.
Did You Know?
- Wonder Woman: was created during World War II, the character was initially depicted fighting the Axis military forces, as well as an assortment of supervillains. In later decades, some writers maintained the World War II setting, with many of its themes and story arcs, while others updated the series to reflect the present day.
- Wonder Woman: In the Comedy Central animated series South Park, Wonder Woman plays a prominent role in the Imaginationland Trilogy, in which she is depicted as a member of the Council of Nine, consisting of the nine most revered of all imaginary characters. She along with Aslan, Gandalf, Glinda, Jesus, Luke Skywalker, Morpheus, Popeye, and Zeus teach Butters to control his power of imagination to help defend their land against all the evil imaginary creatures created.
- Wonder Woman: The Wonder Woman title has been published by DC Comics almost continuously except for a brief hiatus in 1986.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Birds - Choose your preferred bird from the game and print out an image onto a piece of paper to copy from. Find some fabric of the right color, and cut out two pieces of in the shape of the bird's head (big enough to fit over your body). Attach the two pieces together around the edges, leaving holes for your arms, and an opening at the bottom so the entire thing can slip over your body. Cut a hole in the front piece to stick your face through. Stuff the top so it keeps its shape. Make eyes, eyebrows and a beak out of fabric or felt and attach to the front. Sport over black pants or black tights.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cabbage Patch Kid - Dress just like a kid (bright-colored shorts, tee, sneakers). Fix mock cabbage leaves all over the place (you can get them at any arts and crafts store).
- Halloween Trivia: Original Halloween party costumes highlighted the pagan and medieval nature of Halloween, and had been aimed for the most part at young boys and girls.
- Halloween Trivia: In Britain, Guy Fawkes’ Day has completely taken the place of Halloween. It's honored on November 5th and is a patriotic holiday.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alice in Wonderland - show off a light-blue dress with fluffy sleeves. Locate a cardboard box large enough to fit over the middle of your body. Cut openings for head and biceps and paint it to look like a house, with your head protruding from the chimney with your forearms protruding from windows.
- DIY Costume Idea: Con Artist - Light sweat suit with charcoal stripes (using dark-colored tape, streamers, and so forth.) to simulate a convict. Add on an artist pallet (slash out of cardboard and colored with markers) plus a beret.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie Oakley - dress yourself in a mid-calf-length leather (or faux leather) skirt, long-sleeved high-necked frilly blouse, along with a western-style leather jacket. Add a cowboy hat and bring a imitation rifle. Wear some medals round your throat.
- Halloween Trivia: The Celts practiced Halloween by burning vegetation and sacrificing animals to the Celtic Gods in bonfires designed by the Druids. They wore costumes, typically of animal hides and heads, to inform each other's fortunes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bag of Jellybeans / Bag of Jellybellies - Take two or three clear dry-cleaning bags and put one inside the other. Punch a sizeable hole on each side next to the opening for the hanger (your legs will go into these openings). Blow up about 15-20 balloons of varied colors. Turn the bag upside down and step into the leg openings. With your body in the bag stuff it with the balloons. Neck tie the bag off at your throat with a colorful ribbon.
We have a comprehensive mixture of Wonder Woman outfits for both adults and kids - available at minimal prices. With a little something for everybody, our web page is one-stop shopping at its very best. Get your party outfit this instant when they're still in stock!