Whether you are dressing as a member of a traditional high school wrestling team, or as one of the mammoths from the WWE, we have a huge assortment of wrestling costumes from which to choose. If you feel like making up your own characters, we have a basic wrestling costume that you can accessorize as wildly or as crazily as you want. Don't forget to add the classic wrestler boots, a fun wig, or a traditional head guard.
Hopes and ambitions are not supposed to stay within our heads; they're created for action. How would you like to have a wish become a reality for a evening? Being dressed up in a perfect costume is one of the most popular and established practices that goes back 1000's of years, to celebrate one of the oldest holidays, Halloween. Are you ready for a little fun for a night? You can Plunge into a Mexican Wrestler ensemble and enjoy an evening crammed with non-stop adventure. You're definitely going to be noticed while flashing this colorful Wrestling party costume, when you stroll across the road on the night of Halloween. Be who you have always wanted to be, put a bit of irreverance into your everyday life, and saunter around the block with bounce in your step . Are you completely ready for the evening of your life? Your party outfit is where the party's at. Pick a WWE Stone Cold costume or a Face Painting Makeup Disguise Stix that can oooo and ahhhh your friends. Exactly what is there to lose? The perfect costume is great, however it isn't until the last touches are put on that you will truly fit the part. Don't forget a Confucius Facial Fur, some Clown White Creme Foundation, and a Wrestling Star Wig.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Jeannie and Major Nelson - She wears pink and red harem pants and top with a half-vest, and a headpiece with her hair in a pony tail. He wears a blue military uniform.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bill plus the Bride from Kill Bill - The woman has on a light yellow jumpsuit with black colored stripes, and bears a sword. The man has on a black suit.
- DIY Costume Idea: Danny and Sandy from "Grease" - He dresses up in tight denims, a whitened t shirt together with a leather jacket. She dresses in a poodle skirt, dazzling white blouse, sweater, and a hankie about her pig tail.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie - Little Orphan Annie has on a reddish dress with pure white trim at the waist and around the collar, hem and sleeves, with pure white tights, black footwear, and short curly scarlet hair.
- Halloween Trivia: A day jam packed with magic and spells, Halloween has not merely lasted, but it has flourished during epic social, faith based, financial, and commercial alterations throughout its long background.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bob the Builder - sport an orange and reddish checkered shirt, blue overalls, yellowish hard hat, dark work boots, along with a tool belt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Farmer and Cow - The farmer might wear demim overalls over a flannel shirt and puts on a straw hat. The cow dresses all in white, including a white hoodie, with painted-on dark-colored blotches. Udders created from reddish felt or a pink colored blown-up rubber glove might hang down out of the crotch area. Plus the ears and horns are cut out of posterboard and secured to a hairband that is worn over the hood. Don't forget to hang a tail along the back.
- DIY Costume Idea: Always a Bridesmaid - dress in an classic, tattered bridesmaid dress, with torn stockings, messy hair, smeared cosmetics, and a crooked bridal veil on your head. Hold a busted-up bouquet of flowers that were obviously stolen on the bride.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fish - Start including a blue hooded sweatsuit. Include eyes to the hood, a cloth tail to the lower back plus a series of bluish and dark colored blue scales to the entire back.
- DIY Costume Idea: Abominable Snowman / Yeti - dress yourself in a white-fur-covered suit, with extra-long biceps and big feet.
Don't be restricted to merely one topic of interest. Have full permission to decide who or what you desire to be. Consider, this will certainly be your brand new costume you will make use of again and again at costume parties, or perhaps to stun people at conventional parties! Snap up your halloween outfit right now when they're still in stock!