Can you just picture getting up in the morning, showing off your brand new outfit, and then driving to your hairdresser appointment. Now wouldn't that be stunning? Costumes help us emphasize more of ourselves Are you prepared for some fun for a night? You can hop into a Mile High Pilot Hugh Jorgan outfit and get a night loaded with continuous action. By purchasing for yourself an Aviator Fairy ensemble, you'll turn any soiree into something extra unique and exciting. Are you prepared to fight the Sith lords? This life is too short to not have a good time. Choose your perfect rockin' outfit and add spice to your day. Our site has hundreds of add-ons, from some White Gloves to some Black Boots, to help you perfect your true to life look.
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: The Death Star is the Empire's heavily armored space station that has enough destructive capability to annihilate an entire planet.
- DIY Costume Idea: Train - Find two or three boxes that when connected will fit properly over the child's body. Connect them and cut a hole in the bottom for the legs, and attach straps so they hang from the shoulders. Cut circles out of cardboard and attach as wheels, and cut a circle out to place on the front. Decorate with paint. Dress as a train conductor. Optional: use some dry ice inside the box to create "steam."
- Halloween Trivia: Orange and black are considered the colors of Halloween considering that orange is linked with the fall gathering and black is the hue of night.
- Halloween Trivia: During the 1950s, candy providers released nationwide promotional campaigns exclusively at Halloween, and very quickly trick-or-treating evolved into a national routine. Us citizens proceeded to add a remarkably commercial slant to Halloween with Hollywood scary films, greeting cards, and decorations.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elmer's Paste - sport all whitened clothes, with a bright-orange beanie. Stuff the beanie to give it a pointy look, similar to an Elmer's Stick bottle cap. Attach a bunch of miscellaneous items all over your body.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chef Emeril together with a Hot Pepper - For Emeril, dress all in white colored (a chef's shirt if possible) and sport a chef's hat. Say BAM quite a lot! Regarding the hot pepper, slash out the shape of a pepper from a giant bit of red posterboard and hang it from your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie dresses in a red dress with dazzling white collar and sleeve cuffs, whitened ankle hosiery and charcoal patent footwear. She also hto be a short, curly, crimson wig. Daddy Warbucks has on a black suit including a necktie. The man is hairless.
- Halloween Trivia: During 2009 the standard American consumed 24.3 pounds (11 kilograms) of sweets, a lot of it throughout the Halloween time of year, in line with census data.
- Halloween Trivia: One custom that persists in modern-day Ireland in europe is the preparing (or more often at present), is the purchase of the barmbrack (Irish: b�ir�n breac), that is a delicate fruitcake, into which a basic band, a coin along with other jewelry are positioned prior to baking. It's said that those who find a ring will discover their true love within the coming yr.
- DIY Costume Idea: Daylight Savings Time - Secure springs to a headband (make them out of wire or pipe cleaners covered in aluminum foil); stick foliage to the back of your shirt: Spring A-Head -- Fall Back.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beatnik - put on a beret, with your hair slicked back, black color skinny sun glasses, a tight jet black turtleneck, tightly fitted jet black trousers, plus a set of pointy flats. Hold some bongo drums together with a book of poetry.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cheap Date - Dress similar to a date (wear a dark-colored trash bag with openings cut for biceps and legs). Stick a big price tag, with $1 crossed out and changed to 50 cents, and that crossed out and changed to 25 cents.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cannibal and His Dinner - Buy an extra big dark-colored cheap cauldron, slash a hole in the bottom and a slit in the back to help you slip it about your waist. Stick leaves and twigs to hide your legs, and dress your body in safari clothes. The other person dresses like a cannibal (loin cloth, artificial bone through nose, face color, etcetera.)
- DIY Costume Idea: Charlie Sheen - put on khaki shorts, a two-toned bowling shirt, high hosiery and loafers. You'll want black colored brown shaggy hair. Go with spirit gum and some patches of imitation fur to give your body bushy eyebrows. Carry a bottle of "Tiger Blood" and say "Winning!" a lot.
We've got hundreds of costumes for both adults and kids for you to choose from, in many measurements and themes. Don't forget, this will certainly be your outfit you will use time and again at costume parties, or perhaps to shock folks at conventional parties! You'll find the ideal party outfit for YOU or that special loved-one.